The mission of the Communications Committee is to foster communications within and outside of Georgia Mountains Unitarian Universalist Church to promote community, ideas, activities, and in helping people to know what GMUUC stands for and who we are. The Committee addresses the strategic as well as the tactical needs of the congregation members and church committees in meeting their communication needs through various communication vehicles.
The Communications Committee is responsible for maintaining and supporting:
- The GMUUC website and calendar
- The Mountain Chalice Newsletter
- Curating and administrating all social media
- Creating public service announcements
- Drafting and distributing press releases
- Creating, distributing and managing internal and external email lists and eBlasts
- Providing strategic project plans for advertising and public relations venues/events
- Creating a consistent GMUUC brand identity
To learn more about the Communications Committee and how you can get involved, please contact us.