The mission of the Property Management Committee is to oversee the upkeep of and improvements to the physical property of the church.
The average American lives in approximately 1,300 square feet of space. Whether you own your home or rent from someone else, stuff breaks all the time and someone has to fix it. Imagine trying to keep things working in a building space that has a revolving door — morning through night.
Some of the Committee’s recent projects:
- Re-finishing the hardwood floors in the Church;
- Freshly painted Church interior;
- Managed the Bamboo issue downstairs;
- Solved dampness problem in downstairs offices & meeting area;
- Re-tiled the Children’s RE rooms.
To learn more about the Property Management Committee and how you can get involved, please contact us.